Friday, February 19, 2010

Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes

Well I wasn't supposed to run today...
But I kind of enjoy running in the morning....
I know it's early but I'm up anyhow and I feel so much better after I've run, than when I just get up and have a coffee with no exercise...

So last night I was planning on running this morning...

But this morning, when I woke up, I still felt tired so I started arguing with myself.
"Well it's not really a scheduled run day... it's an off day so it's no big deal if I don't do it"
"But you want to do it"
"But you're tired"
"But you know you'll feel better if you do it"
"But you're going to get obsessive. It's not a running day"
"But you know you CAN do it"
"But you're going to have to run six days in a row if you run this morning"
"But you'll feel good"

And that last argument won it... After I'd been up for five minutes or so, I started to feel better and I figured I'd just run a few kms and see how I felt...
And I ended up doing 8kms. I really can't do too much more than that when I'm working as I've got to get myself and the family ready!

So, I'm glad I did it...
And hope the next five runs, even though they will be longer, will be just as good and easy!


Total kilometres for February so far, 159kms

No comments:

Post a Comment