Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will the humidity never end!

It's been an atrocious week for heat and humidity.

Hubby was on night shift again so, with the air conditioning on, I got on the treadmill at about 5am.
I won't say it was easy but it was definitely easier knowing that I had a two day break coming up.... although, if I feel like it, might do a quick 6kms Thursday night just to keep in the loop.

While running I sure didn't feel like the air conditioning was on.

I was absolutely soaked! Another advantage of running outdoors besides all the obvious ones, is that the wind dries up the sweat... indoors it just sits there against my body until there's too much of it and just drips everywhere.
That's so gross I know
Sorry
So now that that's over, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day!

Total kms for February so far 91.

2 comments:

  1. Running at 5 a.m.? I don't know how you do it, let alone in high humidity. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the gym near me they've installed little fans that blow air in your face while you're on the treadmill. It just about makes it bearable.

    Bearable, but still boring as all hell.

    Melbourne has started to get a bit humid in the last couple of days. I was a little bit like the wicked witch of the west this morning - melting in a puddle on the floor.

    Yuck.

    ReplyDelete