Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sad news

I didn't run yesterday.
My mum and my sister and I had spent all day and all night at the hospital with my father.
I did get home to have a shower and get changed but went straight back to the hospital without a thought of running.

My father passed away 7.15pm last night, the 29th of May.

This morning I ran 12kms because I needed to more than anything. I needed something to feel normal.
Now we're on the way back to my mums to spend the day with the family again.

I'm so glad he's at peace but he suffered so terribly the last few days.

Total kms for May 218kms

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, Margot. Speaking from experience, maintaining some of those normal routines will definitely help you cope and move forward. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete