Monday, May 17, 2010

Dreading Winter

I hate Winter.

I would hate to live in another country where the climate was colder than here. We don't even really have cold winters but I'm hating these cold mornings.

I was thinking about cold and muscle recovery, and how injury seems to happen more in the colder months... so does that mean that after a run, it's better to have a warm bath than a run in the ocean? I've heard the opposite is true as a general rule but I don't know that I'd be in a hurry to do it.
I find a good stretch here and there throughout the day works wonders...

So I ran 12kms again this morning. I haven't been able to shake this chest thing. I don't know if it's an infection or something else but it comes up particularly when I'm running. I feel really tight in the chest, especially in the lower chest and I have a little trouble breathing. I hate that. I hope it will go soon.

Am generally still pleased with my progress.

Total kms for May, 118kms

No comments:

Post a Comment