Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Clayton semi long run...

I should have run outside today. The weather was pretty perfect.
But I chickened out because I'm scared of magpies.
I'm not kidding. I know my fear is insane and in the past, I've used my fear to make me run faster (not kidding about that either) but I just wasn't able to do it.

So I ran 16kms this morning but I did it on the treadmill so not sure that really counts. I watched a whole sbs movie...
I like watching those while I run because reading the text takes my mind off the running...

Anyhow, running 16 on the treadmill is better than doing nothing at all...

Total kms for May, 158kms

P.S GUESS WHO NOW OWNS AN IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can run on the treadmill that long. It's sooo boring even with tv. Do you run with an incline on? Even a small incline will similuate running outdoors. Kat Can run (aus forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it either. Don't you get motion sickness? I once ran for 22km non-stop on a treadmill, and when I got off I could barely stand up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not an insane fear. I remember the video of Deno and the birds. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete