Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Second to last run before break.

I'm getting so sad now! I can't believe I only have one more run until we leave. As much as I know the break will be good, I can't stand knowing I will also lose fitness!!! God I really hope I'll be able to get a few runs in a week... even if they're only short ones... That will be better than nothing at all!!

Ran 14kms this morning... was fairly easy. There's no such thing as an 'easy' run but it was relatively easy... and it's always good when it's done...

So one more run to go now.... And I'm wondering whether I'll make it a longer one. Just don't have time for it in the morning when there's hubby and kids to make ready... and then have to get the kids to school.. but will do the best I can.

Total kms for March so far, 228kms

No comments:

Post a Comment