Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Run Before A Two Day Break

Because I won't be running Thursday and Friday, I thought I'd do a couple of extra kms this morning.
It's sometimes hard to fit in though... I mean I have to get up early(which I do anyhow) and the more kms I want to do, the earlier I have to get up...
And it depends whether I'm showering before or after I take them to school too.... :)

Speaking of that, one time we had to leave just as I finished my run and we're on the way to school when we see their cousin (who goes to the same school). The kids begged me not to stop as they said I stunk and were embarrassed to have their cousin in the car with them. LOL

Anyhow counting today, I've run the last five consecutive days for 66kms. Today I'm rewarding myself with a nice long warm bubble bath. Hope the thought of it isn't better than the actual event as I tend to get bored easily... but I'll have my mp3 player and a book in with me...

Total kms for March, 102kms

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That is a lot of running!

    PS. I would have stopped, jsut for the fun of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to edit this entry twice.... kept getting the math wrong!!! First I wrote 54kms in 5 days, then 64kms.. then realised it was 66kms..
    16 + 12 + 12 + 12 + 14

    In case I'm wrong again!!!

    ReplyDelete