Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rain Rain Rain...

It was raining when I got up this morning and now, at 9.55am, it's still raining.
All I can think is that if this was the day of the marathon, I would have been running in rain for 3 hours already! I know I have no control over the weather on the day but god I hope it won't be raining hard and windy...

I wasn't as sluggish as yesterday today but I did start to get plagued with doubts... 42kms? What am I thinking!!!

The test will be this weekend when I do my first over 20kms run for over 10 weeks. That is, I haven't run over 20kms for at least 10 weeks...

Did 12kms this morning

Total kms for June, 208kms

1 comment:

  1. Wind is worse than rain, IMO. I still have nightmares about the northerlies in the 2007 Williamstown marathon.

    ReplyDelete