Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Shoes!

Well the highlights of my last five days of running were ....
the first three days were fantastic... 12kms and felt good ... well as good as it feels when running...

On the third day I wore my new Brooks Adrenaline and they really felt so good! So much lighter than my last shoes AND they don't bother my feet/toes/arches. Love them!

The fourth run... well I don't know what happened but I had a walk break in the middle of it, and the same thing happened with my run today however I still completed.. but I just hate when I have to break the run up like that... So both days I ran 12kms and walked another 1km midway through the run...

Now I have two days off to recover, get my energy and mojo back and do it all again Saturday...

Total KMS for May 48kms

No comments:

Post a Comment