Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back after a work enforced short break...

It wasn't really a break but it sure did feel like one.

I normally don't work Monday, Tuesday's and every 2nd Wednesday but due to special training at work this week, I had to go in those days... and that meant I couldn't run.

now I know I could organise my schedule, get up at 5am and go, but I just felt I'd get too worn out with everything else I have to do and I like to enjoy my run, not think of it like a chore...

So I ran last Sunday, then didn't run again till Friday and it's amazing how good it feels after a break. It felt like I hadn't run for weeks but it was only four days... and I felt like I had a strong run...

Today's run was pretty good too... So far so good!
I keep being afraid I'm going to overdo it, and then not feel like running at all. Don't know where that fear comes from but it's there at the back of my mind all the time.

Total kms for May - 90kms

No comments:

Post a Comment