Saturday, May 21, 2011

Have to get rid of my timidity...

Ok so I've been going through a pretty good running period lately but I still can't get past my 12kms a day.
Adittedly, I haven't really tried to go for more than that, but only because I don't want to fail.

So my plan was to feel strong with my 12.
And I'm there now...

So it's really time to move on and start incorporating some long runs.

The problem is, I'm scared to! I keep tentatively scheduling a long run in, but when the time comes, I don't go for it citing one excuse or another.

Tomorrow I was hoping for a longish run... 18kms at least... but now they're forecasting wind and rain so there's an easy out for me....
I haven't decided but I don't think I'm going to be going out in those conditions so I'll probably jsut do my regular 12 again which is better than not doing it, but i'm not really pushing myself.

Total kms for May: 162kms

No comments:

Post a Comment