Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hard going...

So this week I've run 52kms which is more than I've done in a long time however it's been REALLY hard going.
I ran 12kms on Saturday, which used to be my usual daily run, but I think it really taxed me so much that it affected my following runs.

I just feel like I should be back to normal now and am trying to get there as soon as possible...

Each run after that Saturday one got slightly better but it was still depressing how hard it was.

Add to that another lost toenail, and toe so sore it feels like it's going to drop off, and a strained left hamstring... well it was all conspiring against me..

But I can't be too unhappy because like I said, I did manage 52kms so guess I should be happy...

Total kms for April 52kms

No comments:

Post a Comment