Sunday, April 17, 2011

Absent from Blog but still running...

I haven't been writing because it's been so hard lately. I've been running my allotted kms but only just and I've felt AWFUL afterwards... pretty sure I've had some kind of virus.
I'm not really sure what's been going on but I can't remember it ever being this hard before.

I had to resort to taking walking breaks inbetween just to reach my kms....

today was the first time in about 2 weeks where I ran 10kms straight. No stops... but I had to run at a slower pace.
So maybe I have been sick. I know I've been coughing and spluttering in the morning and feel a bit chesty but that's just today... and today was a good day!

Anyhow, analysis aside, I'm happy I ran a good one today and hope I've turned the tide.

Kms for April holding steady at 112kms

I guess all things considered that's pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment