Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still here...

I got up this morning and thought.. "oh no, I said I was going to run again..."

But the rest of the house was sleeping and it was wet outside (so I wasn't going to go out there) and just went downstairs and had a coffee...

After ten minutes or so I felt a lot better and after the rest of the household woke up, I got my running gear on... yes only for the measly two kms I was going to run, I got dressed and went on the teadmill...

And today it felt better than Tuesday...
I know I could have pushed myself another kms but I want to be consistent and run over the next few days so I left it at that.

I'll keep it there until I'm totally comfortable then raise my kms again.

It's pretty depressing that I'm only running 2kms. I feel embarrassed even writing that down but it's better than doing none and it's bringing me further along the road to complete recovery (and fitness!)

So I'll keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment