Monday, February 21, 2011

Little by little...

And I do mean little...

Yesterday and today, I only ran 2.5kms (each day). And while I'm embarrassed about the amount, it's 5kms more than I ran this time last week!

And the other good thing I've noticed is that after I ran for the first time last week, I was terribly muscle sore!! It was horrifying! And it took me a while to recover from the run on the day...

However with the last two runs especially, I've recovered virtually straight away and feel like I haven't run at all... So my fitness is coming back!
Also, with the first few short runs I was wanting them to be over halfway thru... but today especially, I ran to the end of my 2.5kms and felt I could have done more...

But tomorrow I will make myself do only 2.5 again, and maybe go for more on Wednesday because then I'll be taking a two day break...

I think I'm on track... I really HATE the small no. of kms though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment