Saturday, August 28, 2010

Waterfall Gully

Last night my mum, brother, sister and our kids decided we were going to do the Waterfall Gully to Mt Lofty Walk.

My brother and son did it lost week. My brother hadn't done it in about 10 years and struggled up. My son and I did it fairly easily and I'd run 12kms prior to the trail walk.

We all loved it though and encouraged the rest of the family to join us this week.

This week I'm really looking forward to it as the slow ones can go up together and my son and I can race up. Can't wait!

I just love it there. Love the smells, love the feel of nature, love being up high, love the sound of the waterfall, LOVE IT!

I ran another 12kms this morning in my Thorlos and my god I am kicking myself for not having these earlier!!! I wore the shoes that had given me such blisters in the past and there was absolutely no discomfort with my run this morning!! Just love it!

And now it's time to jump into the shower before I sweat it up again!!

Total kms for August, 212kms

No comments:

Post a Comment